На главную страницу НМУ
I could more or less talk about (probably only part of):
motivations of symbolic dynamics, coding.
one-dimensional SFTs and sofic subshifts
representation by graphs
link with language theory or linear algebra.
entropy, topological properties, ergodic properties.
- one-dimensional substitutive systems
minimality, S-adic systems, sturmian systems.
- two-dimensional SFTs and sofic subshifts
representation by Wang tilings
embedding of Turing machines
- two-dimensional substitutive subshifts
realization as sofic subshifts
S-adic systems, effectively S-adic systems
realization of entropies or effective subactions.
- cellular automata, expansive directions in subshifts.
- subshifts over groups (Cayley graphs)
amenability, soficity of groups